Friday 26 July 2013

Greater is He


Have you ever or right now do you feel God calling you to something, big or small, simple or complicated... But you just don't think you are the right person for the job, you can't do it, you don't have enough faith or patience or money or wherever it is that you need to do it is that God is asking? 

I have! In fact that is my current delima, this morning I was jut saying to God "Jesus I don't think I'm cut out for this... Because I..." And Jesus asked me one question "do you love me Maria?" And I said " yes, I do love you Jesus" and he said "then it's not a problem, I am big enough, strong enough, and good enough to take care of anything that you think may be an issue, you love me Maria, and that is truley the number one thing..."

It seems to good, to simple to be true right? But it's not! I started to think about all the men and women from the Bible who were not "cut out" to do what God was asking them to do, Moses, Esther, Jacob, Peter, Mary... But by God's Spirit (not by their might, power, or genius) God used them (and many many others throughout history) to do his work (the big and small, the simple and complicated) so guess what!!!?

He can and will use YOU to all you need to do is say YES!

That is my pray for us all that we would learn to stop looking at ourselves but instead that we would fix our gaze on our Father, and Maker, the Creator of heaven and earth and remember that He is great and good enough to work with us, even with all our hurts, habits, and hang ups! Because people this is about him, by him and for him... So let's once again put aside all our doubts, fears, worries and fix our eyes on Jesus the Author and Perfecter of our faith because greater is HE that is in us then anyone or anything else! Amen!?

No comments:

Post a Comment