Saturday 3 September 2011

I Don't Want To Go!


I leave for the Downtown Eastside to start War College in one week from today! AH!

I am freaking out! I don't want to go! I don't want to give up my clean safe warm bed. I don't want to give up my stocked up fridge. I don't want to give up my independence and ability to do what I want to do when I want to do it!

You may be asking "than why are you going?"

Good question! Despite my freaking out, I know in my heart and mind that this is the right and best thing for me to do at this time.

This morning as I am freaking out to God He said to me:

Remember the night before leaving on YWAM and waiting in the airport you were so very afraid and sad to be going that you thought you might break down?

 - Yes (me). 

All worked out for very good.

 - Yes, this is true, thank you Jesus Amen (me.

Remember when you first arrived in San Francisco with CSM and you wanted someone to get sick back home so you could leave?

-Yes (me).

All worked out for excellent.

 - Yes, this is true, thank you Jesus Amen (me).

All things that I have done (no matter how tough they have been) have worked out for my good… because I love Jesus, because He is always faithful to me.

Thank you Jesus. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Amen.

Are you going through some hard times? Are you facing a challenge?

Remember what Jesus has done for you in the past.

Stop, remember and be filled with the peace of God.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment