Monday 8 April 2013

Look Carefully and Intently

Praying through a Decree prayer book, I came across this line:
I look carefully and intently at the manner of love the Father has poured out upon me.

I stopped and felt the Lord saying "yes, look carefully and intently on how I have loved you." Holy Spirit brought to my mind (through the devotional page I opened to, and the song that was playing) of God's saving love. 
Psalm 106: 1-4, 6-12... remember how God has saved me, take time to reflect on God's saving love HIStory in my life and the worlds.
Jesus has set me free! He has deliverd me out of the domain of darkness and now I am living in the Kingdom of God! No longer will I be oppressed by the enemy, for Christ has defeated him, and now I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. Amen!

Take sometime to look carefully and intently on the manner of love that God has poured out all over you! It doesn't have to be His saving love, ask him to bring what he wants you to reflect on, his everlasting love, his faithful love, his transforming love...
Close your eyes and let his Truth fill your mind and heart, look into the Word, journal, and talk to Him, praise Him for His love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment