Saturday 27 April 2013

An Amazing Exchange Rate

I have a big decision to make, a crazy busy summer, and anxiety about my finances!

This morning I was praying and The Lord pressed upon my heart

Today is a NEW day, focus on today, it has enough going on, I will take care of you today, and tomorrow!
- Do not be anxious about anything! 

Maria you are my DAUGHTER, I love you so much, I will never ever leave you high and dry, have I ever before? (Nope, never ever, actually the opposite, you have always provided for me in abundance.)
- OK so remember this, cling to it!

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6, 7 NLT)

Are you anxious about anything, anything at all, are you discouraged, depressed? Tell God EVERYTHING, absolutely everything, write it out, scream it out, do what you got to do but get it out, give it to him, really give it to him, give up the control, and guess what you get!!? PEACE! What an amazing exchange: anxiety, anger, saddens, bitterness... for peace! This is very very good news :)

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment