Friday 4 July 2014

A Raging Fire

This morning as I was praying for my neighbourhood, I confessed to Jesus that it scares me to pray for revival in fear that he won't bring it, because I don't have the faith that he will. I prayed for the faith to pray for renewal, restoration, and revival. 

Jesus reminded me "For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control". (2 Timothy 1:6-7 ESV)

We have not been given the spirit of fear! But of power, love, and self-control!!! So brothers and sisters let's us fan into A RAGING FIRE the gifts he has given us, encouraging and challenging each other towards love and good works (Heb 10:4) so that we can see his might work of renewal, restoration, and revival in our world! 

Who's with me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment